Tuesday, January 16, 2007

LATEST NEWS: MIDNIGHT

Today in the news someone very important said "quack" in a conference.
---
And now, a large bunch of terribly random questions to unsuspecting messenger users.
---
How many days exactly since either you were born or your neighbour was arrested for selling the Big Issue in an uncivilized area?
---
5855 days, wait.... I forgot leap years. one second
2931 days
.... no wait.
4383 days! EXACTLY!
---

wha?
The question ;)
i see
No answer?
I was trying to do the math, when I realized I didn't care much
Next question, how does it feel to be elected for pointless chicken feeder award?
Well, at first, I was a little ashamed. I mean, I have a wife, ya know? But once she confessed a certain desire for specially fed poultry, well, I was able to accept the award with enthusiasm


How does it feel to be elected for pointless chicken feeder award?
lol wtf
Simple Question
it feels embarrasing cos if i was a chicken feeder id like to have a point


?
ITS SPAM! RUN AWAY!
I'm not afraid of Spam, i kill spam with my feet
Is it true your feet havent left your socks in 15 years?
:P
Denying it?
Thats not true. My feet are the best lovemakers!
Is it true that they can as well be lethal, not only physically but mentally?
Thats why i keep talking to you, i can kill you with my words.
Next question, how does it feel to be elected for pointless chicken feeder award?
Denying the whole thing?
im not denying s**t. talking about s**t, thats why i didnt answer before now
how it feels, well i dont know, migtht have to ask you :)
Tell me, are you related to the bald man who called himself a lier?
Nope, hes not bald.
Oh good, well thankyou for your help on this survery, would you say it was informative?
nope
Have a nice ride in your helicopter
are you giving me a helicopter :D
Awesome!
my address is Meow Meow Meow!


Tell me, are you related to the bald man who called himself a lier?
Err no, but im related to a bald man.
Do you know anything about Espens feet?
no but if they are anywhere near as talented as his hands then I want them
Is it true you were there when Tony Blair dropped the piano on the innocent victim?
yes I was the victim! I still find keys sticking out of my skull
Have a nice ride in your helicopter


"Also in the news
somethingelse
cant remember it..."- RMN's Tramp Snatcher

- Nathan (munch) Viney

No comments:

Post a Comment