Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tony Blair on Myspace

In the news today china are sueing everyone they meet that calls their plates and cups, china. They are literally going up to them, tapping them on the shoulder and asking, "Whats that?"
"Its a cup?"
"What kind of cup is it?"
"A good cup.!
"It's china isnt it?"
"umm.. i guess"
"YOUR SUUUUED!!"
---------

Tony Blair recently asked me personally what myspace was, i said, aw Tones, i'll make you one if you REALLY want me to.
So i gave him a usuel Myspace Survey.
He just replied with his answers.
----

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Tony Blair but people who i dont know call me PM
Birthday: I'm not old
Birthplace: Britain, no doubt about that.... you.
Current Location: 10 downing street, at my desk which i just tidied. And its clean now, no papers or nuthin.
Eye Color: Is that a trick question? Cause if it is, my eyes are not the colour of an elderly person.
Hair Color: Its not grey
Height: Blue tie
Right Handed or Left Handed: The hand i write with
Your Heritage: I'm from England but some people call it Britain... some other people call it the UK, AND NO ONES EXPLAINED WHY YET"
The Shoes You Wore Today: expensive ones, and not my nans old ones.
Your Weakness: George Bush
Your Fears: George Bush
Your Perfect Pizza: George Bush
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: I'm hoping to go back to Uni and drink alcohol.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: howl r u spork an wer u @?
Thoughts First Waking Up: Paperwork
Your Best Physical Feature: My brains good
Your Bedtime: 6.00 but if i have work on about 6.30
Your Most Missed Memory: Window Suppliers
Pepsi or Coke: Coke is illegal in my country.
MacDonalds or Burger King: I cant eat from them until i know the ruler behind them.
Single or Group Dates: On a calender
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: They both have a T
Chocolate or Vanilla: I'm going to have to say Chocolate flavoured Vanilla only because it's easier to drink through a straw.
Do you Smoke: Myspace is run by George Bush!
Do you Swear: I've heard me i think
Do you Sing: I auditioned for the X factor, but i didnt sing.
Do you Shower Daily: Too much work
Have you Been in Love: I am, with my gameboy!
Do you want to get Married: My wifes standing next to me.
Do you belive in yourself: Do all Americans spell believe wrong?
Are you a Health Freak: No, but i bet the greens are.

Thanks Tony.
After reading it back to himself he decided he didnt want a myspace just incase he'd lose some friends.......:O????D wHo???!!?* *cough*... ahem.....

www.myspace.com/tonyblairpm



- Nathan (munch) Viney


powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment