Today in the news a man lost his voice when he went on MUTE.
We had an interview with him earlier.
Also in the news a building will be destroyed for being an old building, after a lot of discussion they've decided it'd just be easier to CLEAN the dust off of the windows.
A clock tower fell down today with a man inside, his back was violently bent.
Also a man dropped a golden gun down a drain, a man with a hot dog stand got it and is now a millionaire owning a giant house on a cliff side that in future is planning to collapse.
MUNCH NEWS: ACTION TIME! SUPER DOG! TRIP WIRE! ACTION TIME! SPINNING ROUND! MONKEY SONGS! SMACK TIME!
And that's the news today.
I just wanted to appreciate people ive worked with over the years to help me get to where im not now :)
- Adam Phillips (Mr.P, unexplainable, everything! :D)
- Joseph Waters (Worked with me on Tomothy Live 3, also voices of Simon and Yo in others and performed Munch and Joseph's WAR on Plagarism.
- Daniel Kerr (Smartest man in the world, brought together the Tomothy and Pals game)
- Daniel Symonds (Voice of Bully Bill and Alfred Dirt.)
- Countney Leacock (The voice of Doctor Who)
- My sister. Ellie, for being voices even when i had to force her.
- Mum/ Dad, voices of well, Irean & Gazza (Tomothy and Ellie's mum and dad)
- Chris Gardula played Sean Connery in TAP ep2. And was going to play many more characters.
- RMN, Matthew Menhenick and Reuben Speight. Also other extras James Jewell and Sam Smith.
- The Bullet Holes and Mike Swain (Perth band and creator of newgrounds series Blockhead)
and many more.
- Nathan (munch) Viney