Sunday, March 04, 2007

"Time machine for sale!"

Today in the news a man dressed in formal wear spilt ketchup on his tie. He stormed out of the cocktail party not weary of the things around him. A man dressed in a dark hooded cloak stood over him and threw a knife into his stomach. The tie was stolen and so was the cocktail.
-------------------------------------
ALSO in the news:
Time machine on ebay!

Info:
"Hello, I am selling what I believe to be a time machine that was built in the year 2239 by Dr. J. S. Strauss. I found the machine under my house when I was doing remodeling to the bathroom. The machine was hidden in a old rotten wood chest along with some other findings that I believe to be related to the machine like old pictures, letters, etc. I don't know to much about time machines or electronics, but from my observations I believe that the machine might have caught on fire, at some time or another from the looks of the inside, and is now in a non working condition. It also looks like there might be some parts missing on the inside, but I don't know."
I expect the "flat earth society" were excited about this when they heard.
The ebay page has been shut down since.
I personally really like it :P
------------
MUNCH NEWS:
Remaking a section of animation i did for munchs war.
ALSO IN THE NEWS:
Nathan Viney and Laura Williams, (Munch and Pillow (the sheep)) are planning to create a collabortation comic project.
The comic is sure to include, action, comedy, pirates, ninjas, bloodshed, archery, car chases and welsh rams.
Title: "Protecting Penrhyn"

-------
RMN productions are planning to start filming on THE BIG ISSUE later this week. As i've said before, it is storyboarded.

- Nathan (munch) Viney

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:15 AM

    J.S. Strauss? Wasn't he the first science fiction writer in the 19th century?

    *fends off giant squirrels*

    ReplyDelete