Sunday, April 15, 2007

Goodbye Vanilla Coke, we hardly knew ye

Today in the news people in love get special treatment, people in love get everything wrong, this is such a rip off of Dead Ringers.
------------------------------------
Nod your heads UK in tearful woe. We have to face the fact Vanilla coke is gone.
.. dont cry for us...

Also in the news Cha Cha are human.
Theresa(20276): Just when you find something you like -
Theresa(20276): I liked Diet Pepsie Twist. Can't find it anymore
You:
yep, im sighing with ya laddy.
Theresa(20276):
I even emailed the Pepsie company about it. Now I have to have diet Wild Cherry Pepsie
Thats right folks! WILD CHERRY!

Though i was never into Pepsi much, not since that chemical accident got into their drinks.


-----------------------------------------
Well i emailed the BBC for another photo of Basil Brush in his comic relief experience and here it is!

I have no idea who those people are but one to add to the collection at least!
CHECK OUT THE SNAP, GRABBLE AND SLOP PAGE HERE
http://dailybloog.blogspot.com/2006/12/snap-grabble-and-slop.html
-------------------------------------------------
Also in the news
Angelina Jolie and her brother will split their late mother's life insurance policy between them.
WHO CARES?


I THINK TODAY DESERVES ITS OWN


(From BBC's Doctor Who)

- Nathan (munch) Viney

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:11 PM

    I can't believe they stopped making Vanilla Coke, I loved those things... They were my favourite. ._.

    ReplyDelete