Thursday, October 09, 2008

The chair of Evil Whisper

Words from Queen Get-your-head-out-of-the-clouds!!:
Sat here in the office head chair of the Daily Crumb i have become a little frightened. You see, i did not look into the past of the company before buying it.
People dieing... all of them.
And this morning and ever since i have felt a horrible cold feeling sitting here. I am too scared to move. I am literally frozen at this moment in time.. apart from typing hands.
My father, King do-whatever-because-when-you're-dead-you-wont-remember always used to tell me to think of the ocean and how it will be the first to kill me.
So what is it?
I am going to call up Nathan, the EX owner.
"Nathan?"
"Yes?"
"What is that in the background?"
"You can see through the phone? It is a shelf"
"No i mean the sound."
"It's.. Monkey, journey to the west. Why do you sound so less evil today Queen?"
"You speak so rudely of me."
"And you are not ordering my head be cut off. Are you upset about something?"
"A little. Where is your home?"
"You're in it."
"I am? Well where are you?"
"Outside."
"So where is the music coming from?"
"You turned it on earlier."
"HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME, THE QUEEN, OF DOING SOMETHING I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT DO!"
"Ok, hush with the mood swings Queeny. It is probably just the ghost of Sennheiser."
"Who?"
"Dont worry, the only people that knew him were those who read every single lengthy story posted on the Daily Crumb in the day of June/July i believe."
"So who was he?"
"He was an old friend. He died. Now he is a ghost. Oh yeah, i was rather mean to him so he is not very nice to anyone in this building anymore."
"OW."
"What Queen?"
"Kicked me!"
"Who?"
"The ghost."
"Yogurt... it is all chinese."
"Are you listening? THE GHOST KICKED ME! I ORDER YOU TO GET RID OF IT!"
"No, i was the one that kicked you."
"What?"
"I'm standing right next to you."
"You dare kick the Queen?"
"I did yes. NOW GET OUT OF MY CRUMB!"
"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"
"There is no one here Queen Get your head out of the clouds. You're ALL on your own. If you disapeared, no one would care."
"They would! i am the queen!"
"I disagree. But to prove my point, lets find out."
..
>:)


The knights of my kingdom have taken Nathan Viney to have his head chopped off. They came in helicopters as soon as they heard my phone call. Good bye to him. The fool!
How dare he!!!

He left the door open.
HOW DARE HE!!!
oh.. i am no longer cold.

- The Daily Boredom Baby

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of Sennheiser (if that's spelt right) coming back to haunt the daily crumb....uhh.. daily boredom baby!

    And leave Nathan's head on his shoulders, Mrs Queen!

    ReplyDelete