Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Hello everyone! I have bought the Daily Crumb!

I am Queen Get your head out of the clouds!
I am throwing the traditional 'Today in the news' into the fire where it will burn. Until it is crispy bacon, and edible.
Because crispy bacon is edible! HAHAHA
I order you too laugh.
I was EXTREMELY BORED and meant to be doing my paper work but it has been failing. The paper pile is way too high. So i decided to buy The Daily Crumb and rename it.

So in the Daily Boredom Baby i will be presenting my favourite things of all time.
1. Smartly dressed people
2. Smartly dressed salads
3. Apple biscuits are good
4. My kingdom of doom.

THANKYOSL!
- QUEEN GET YOUR EHAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS

1 comment:

  1. The daily boredom baby! No! The daily Crumb! Where tis it gone?
    EVIL QUEEN!

    ReplyDelete