Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Eastenders Mistake and Complaints

Today in the news it is then when all stuck eyes are opened to a fresh but still avoiding situation.

Also in the mews
"Is it really true?"
"Is what really true?"
"The thing that that person told me?"
"What have people been saying about me?"
"It's all around the square."
"What is??"
"The horrible thing you did."
"WHAT DID I DO?"
"Only you really know that, only you."
"Do you even know my name?"
"Villain?"
"My name is not Villain.
Villain lives next door."
"Oh..."
"Are you the New Guy?"
"Yes... sorry."
"Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to the director."
"Sorry Director."
"Ok, see you at tommorows filming guys. Hey nice to meet you New Guy."
"Yeah same.. what's your name again?"
"I'm friendly character that gets caught up in blackmailing."
"Ooh yes. You're not really in this episode are you?"
"No, i'm not in it much."
"Why's that?"
"I'm friendly."
"Oh yeah, well cya!"
"Bye!"
EASTENDERS
ROBOTS IN DISGUISE

*

We've had some complaints sent in about our 'Medium' character.
"The ability is not something to be joked at."
"I don't like the way you have used my name with discusting taste. I ask that you remind your viewers that Nathaniel Tinga is not based on me."
"Our community have banned all viewings of the Silver Screen series. But have a soft spot for the Most Haunted Spoof."
"Hi, i'm just leaving a small messege based on a character in your videos. A crazy man represented as crazy by a Plymouth Argyle scarf on his head. I just think maybe using a different scarf might be the best thing to do as watching your films causes my team to lose constantly."
"Hi, I just feel that the medium character is advertising drugs and violence to our children. Mainly drugs with the eating leaves."
"I'd like to make a complaint. But i could not find the complaint contact page. I think you should get one so i can make a complaint.

- The Daily Crumb

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! Medium advertising drugs! hahahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete