Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Crumb Updoot 31st August

BUNCH OF IMAGES DAY
*

So peas. How are you all?
Would you call a child 'Pea' if it was born with green skin? With middle name, Grinch? Possibly, you get back to me on that.

So here is what is going on in my head

the boy with orange hair is a variation of my Tomothy and Pals character, Vinnie (The one that was in a bubble. He had black hair originally)
Click for larger image

I was curious as to what is inside BLOB? (youtube.com/blobcorpstudios)

I was curious as to.... how long Adam Phillips would wait before grabbing a tissue.

guess Who

A nice old lady!!!!! Leave her alone you big pepperpots!

Green Means Stop......




1 comment:

  1. Loads of glorious artwork to appreciate here :D Looks like you've got a storm brewing in your head x]

    ReplyDelete